Does it feel like your employees are in charge, instead of the other way around?
With this workshop, I’ll help you:
- Lay out a bonus structure, so that employees can choose to follow the incentive path, or not.
- Understand that when you empower your employees, everyone reaps the rewards.
- Decide what you want to incentivize.
- Decide what the reward will be.
- Design an accountability (bonus) tracker that benefits you, the employer, and the employee
- Get this done and you will experience the relief in transferring the accountability from management to the employee.
Sign up for the workshop, and walk away with a document to empower your employees, so you can quit being the bad guy.
Here’s what we’ll cover inside the workshop:
- Why being too nice isn't actually fair.
- Why you need to quit nagging your employees, and lay out the choices
- Decide what behaviors you want more of.
- Decide what behaviors you want less of.
- Shift the responsibility of tracking to the employee.
- Design a bonus tracker that they employee can fill out each payroll period.
Just a taste of what you'll get inside:
- Employer/Employee wants and needs worksheet
- Sample bonus trackers
- Sample payroll reporting
- Bonus tracker template